At Stewart and Sons we provide a first rate complete flat roofing service. We replace old, degraded flat roofs and provide maintenance and repair works. Our team have expertise in constructing and installing flat roofs using a wide range of materials. We have served the Liverpool and surrounding area for many years and have built up an excellent reputation, see our testimonials and gallery pages to see for yourself.
Different roofing materials offer different properties, choosing the ideal materials & installing them with the correct method is vital to getting the best from your flat roof.
- Installing brand new felt, rubber, single ply, EPDM and fibreglass roofs
- Replacing old worn or weathered flat roofing systems
- Repairing flat roofs in a range of different materials
- Fitting gutters & facias, any associated building work and windows/skylight windows.
Flat roofing options:
- Rubber EPDM flat roofing, it is hard to beat rubber EPDM flat roofing for durability & longevity. A properly installed EPDM roof will last for decades in almost any climatic conditions. Stewart and Sons specialise in offering this solution originally used in industry to homes across Liverpool & Merseyside.
- Single-ply membrane flat roofing, a versatile, well insulated and extremely durable material. Our extensive experience in single-ply roofing enables us to choose the right membrane materials and fit them ideally for you home flat roof.
- Fibreglass roofing is ideal for a weather resistant and cost effective flat roof solution. Modern fibreglass roofs are extremely durable and are available in a range of attractive colours & finishes.
- Felt flat roofing, a traditional and still popular flat roofing material. We install quality felt flat roofing and with proper drainage & guttering it is highly durable and very cost effective.
A bit about Single-Ply Flat Roofing
An increasingly popular option for a home flat roof is single ply membrane. The material comes in strong but flexible sheets just a few millimetres thin but extremely strong. It can be installed with integral insulation or reinforced with glass fibre or polyester. Joints in the membrane are tightly sealed to provide absolute waterproofing & once finished the product will last for well over 25 years. If you’re looking for a highly flexible roofing material with extreme durability single ply may be ideal for you. Want to know a little more about Single Ply Roofing for your home?
If you’re interested in single-ply roofing, you might also be interested in Rubber Roofing. Both are highly durable and flexible and worth considering for a long lasting flat roof. Find out more about Rubber EPDM Roofing
Reasonable flat roofing quotes
The experience of 20 years roofing in Liverpool allows us to delivery sensible & efficient roofing quotes. As specialists in flat roofing we quote competitively for asphalt roof repairs but can also offer cost effective solutions using singled ply membrane. Our industrial projects employed single ply membrane on an enormous scale, if you’re interested in using it for your home, you may find them interesting. We quote competitively no matter what the size of the job, we don’t offer to do than is necessary but we always recommend sensible work that prevent will damage & cost less in the long run. For small flat roofing repairs, we operate in Liverpool including Knowsley, Crosby, Speak & the surrounding area. For larger flat roofing repairs or new flat roof construction we quote across Merseyside & the North West.